Monday, August 25, 2014

You take the high road and I'll take the low road


You take the high road and I'll take the low road.
And I'll be in dreamland before you.



The way up is the way down.
Lower World, Middle World, Upper World. Go traveling like a shaman, and you might find the cosmos is not arranged like a layer cake.



Good morning, willow. I share your green yearnings.
Any tree may be the Tree of Life, whose roots are in heaven.


The young Rimbaud said that to prepare himself to write poetry, he would stare into a river until he could see a cathedral at the bottom. Sometimes this takes no time at all, because the world of living symbols is looking at you. This is what I found at the lake in my local park today.

photos (c) Robert Moss

1 comment:

angela said...

Magical and beautiful! Thank you. I love love dream work. I have done mostly Jungian since my masters in 1976. I am enjoying your different take on it. I kind of molded mine to my style, too -- but do individual work and love where it takes the client and me along with them as they choose. I love your work, Robert. Thank you. These photos are spectacular.

Angela Underwood