Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pink silk road

Last night I dreamed I set up a director's chair for myself at the front of a huge gathering. Instead of canvas, the seat was pink shot silk. 


Waking, I remembered an encounter with a curious figure in a thriller of a dream I recorded in August 2006 - a huge bear-like man dressed in a pink frock coat with an amazing pink tie that grew to any length he imagined. 


Yes, I know Freud will be stirring now but I suspect there's much more going on, so I'll follow the pink silk road in my dreams and beyond.

1 comment:

Robert Moss said...

I posted this on my personal Facebook page, where it has triggered very lively discussion. My favorite bumper sticker to emerge from our conversations: "Follow the Pink Silk Road." The runner-up: "I'm in the pink."